Thymio II is an affordable educational robot (buy here). It provides three main features:
- a large number of sensors and actuators,
- an educative interactivity based on light and touch,
- a programming environment featuring graphical and text programming.
- July 2014 Aseba version 1.3.3 has been released.
- June 2014: Many of you have ordered Thymios, we are temporarily out of stock but the production is on its way! New Thymios will be available in August!
- December 2013: The new firmware version 7 (get and update) is available! Thymios can now communicate with each other!
- December 3, 2013: Thymio is on sale at qoqa.ch.
- August 2013: An impressive set of projects have been done during the Techykids Thymio Robotics Summer Camp and documented online.
People speak about Thymio II, see media coverage
Thymio II has many sensors, several actuators and various human-robot interface modalities: