How to program
If you have a Thymio robot, you might be interested in the following topics:
- Getting started with Thymio and visual programming (pack with solutions), read about the environment.
- Getting started with Thymio and text programming, read about the environment.
- Discover all available features in the Thymio programming interface.
- Printable reference sheets for visual (foldable version) and text programming.
- Learn more about visual programming with Parsons Puzzles and about text programming through a set of explained examples.
Moreover, the Aseba user manual comprises the following robot-agnostic introductory topics:
- Getting started, a step-by-step introduction on how to program with Aseba, using the challenge robot simulator,
- Concepts, a description of Aseba-related basic concepts,
- Studio, a description of Studio, the Aseba integrated development environment,
- Language, a detailed description of the Aseba programming language, with examples.
- Native functions standard library, a description of the functions available on most robots.
And these advanced topics: