- December 2013: The new firmware version 7 (get and update) is available! Thymio can now communicate to each other!
- December 3, 2013: Thymio on sales on qoqa.ch.
- September 11, 2013: Aseba version 1.3.1 has been released.
- August 2013: An impressive set of projects have been done during the Techykids Thymio Robotics Summer Camp and documented online.
- February 2013: Thymio will be one of the robots presented on April 20th at the EPFL robotics festival and will be used for some activities for teachers.
People speak about Thymio II, see media coverage
Thymio II is an affordable educational robot (buy here). It provides three main features:
- a large number of sensors and actuators,
- an educative interactivity based on light and touch,
- a programming environment featuring graphical and text programming.
Thymio II has many sensors, several actuators and various human-robot interface modalities: